Skip to main content
Area Action Plan
- The Northern Gateway site was proposed by Oxford City Council in the emerging Core Strategy in 2007 and adopted in 2011
- An Area Action Plan (AAP)was prepared by the City Council and adopted by them in 2015 following an examination by an independent planning inspector
- The AAP outlines the development for the site and specifies what the masterplan should contain.
- Thomas White Oxford is now working on a planning application
- Masterplanning architect (Fletcher Priest Architect) and landscape architect (Townshend Landscape Architects) have been appointed to take a fresh look at the design approach